- Ages 13+ may join as individuals; however, youth 13–17 must have a legal guardian sign the membership agreement and waiver.
- Ages 13+ may use YMCA facilities without adult supervision, unless posted otherwise.
- Children 12 and younger must be under the direct supervision of their parent or supervising guardian at all times while in the YMCA, unless participating in a structured, staffed YMCA activity.
- Ages 16+ may be considered the supervising guardian for siblings age 12 and younger when using YMCA facilities, provided responsible and appropriate behavior is exercised at alltimes.
Health & Wellness
- Ages 16+ may use all fitness equipment, including free weights, without adultsupervision.
- Ages 13+ may participate in all Group Exercise classes without a parent or supervising guardian.
- Ages 13–15 may use fitness circuits and cardio machines withoutsupervision.
- Ages 8–12 may use cardio and weight-lifting equipment under the direct supervision of a parent or supervising guardian.
- Ages 8–12 may participate in Level I Group Exercise classes with a parent or supervising guardian.
- For their safety, children ages 13 and younger may not participate in a Level II Group Exercise/Cycling class. In order to properly fit the cycling bikes, the minimum height is five feet.
- Ages 16+ may use steam rooms.
- Ages 13+ may use the swimming pool without adult supervision (except where further restricted by local Health Department codes.)
- Ages 10–12 who pass the swim test may use the swimming pool if their parent/guardian is physically on YMCApremises.
- Ages 0–9 may use the swimming pool if they are under the direct supervision of a parent or supervising guardian. Non-swimmers must be within arm’s reach of a parent or supervisingguardian.
- Ages 13+ may use locker rooms without supervision.
- Ages 4+ must use gender-appropriate locker rooms.
- Ages 4–12 may use locker rooms under direct supervision of their parent or supervising guardian.
The Y is an alcohol–and tobacco-free facility. The Y may change, alter or amend any rules, regulations or policies with or without notice to ensure the safety and comfort of allmembers.